Less than 2 weeks!

For the discussion of rules, games, missions and trash talk for NagoyaHammer 2016
jehan-reznor
Champion

Re: One month notice.

Post by jehan-reznor » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:25 am

Due to complications i may only come on Sunday :(

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Less than 2 weeks!

Post by Primarch » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:02 pm

Brothers and Sisters, the time for war(gaming) is nearly upon us! Will you heed its call?

There are now only 11 days to go until NH16. I had my first anxiety fueled nightmare last night, so I figured it would be a good idea to clarify, refresh and remind everyone once again.

As well as your minis, dice, a tape measure and a set of templates will be required of course. In addition everyone will need a copy of their army lists, be it printed or just (neatly) hand written. You will also need a copy of any army books or supplements you are using. Digital copies are ok.

I will be providing mats for some of the tables, but if we could get a few more, that would be great.
Terrain remains the biggest issue for the day. I will bring as much as I can, but if anyone has space in their bags to bring some more, please pack what you can. Well populated tables are always more fun than fighting over empty fields.

For those of you who haven't finished their minis off yet, now is the time to panic and start painting at a frenetic pace. Good luck!

Regards,
P.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Less than 2 weeks!

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:12 pm

:shock: panicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanicpanic :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “NagoyaHammer 2016”