And in the blue corner... (Introduce your army)

For the discussion of rules, games, missions and trash talk for NagoyaHammer 2016
kojibear
Legend

And in the blue corner... (Introduce your army)

Post by kojibear » Mon May 02, 2016 7:11 am

A thread for anyone who would like to introduce what forces will be under your command and what story they will tell. Also it will help to see who will be attending this year's Nagoyahammer.

As for me, I will be bringing Eldar, but with a very specific theme - lots of converted Exodites. So look forward to Dinosaurs in Space! :D

- It is unwise for you to be here.

- I do not fear you Kaelaeth of the Knights Azure.

- You misunderstand. It is not from me your fear should stem. Some of my students have yet to find their war mask. Khaine’s rage still dominates their thoughts
entirely, even when not in battle.

- Are you saying you cannot control your own students – cannot protect me here in your own temple? Perhaps I should look elsewhere for my aid.

- Your manoeuvre is predictable and arrogant. Seers are not the only ones who can foresee what is coming. Yes, it is better that you leave.

- Wait! I would not have come if I was not certain of the magnitude and severity of what I have seen. Besides, you know I have been to others.

- I know. I also know they have all refused you. And yet, here you are once again, throwing the dice and hoping to win my aid. Perhaps you should not introduce
yourself as Ylnera the Seer, but rather Ylnera the Gambler.

- Humour from an Exarch? It seems Khaine has not claimed you completely Kaelaeth of the Knights Azure. The shadow of the laughing god dances with you yet.

- You would bring a servant of Cegorach into a house of Khaine! I should slit your throat so you may bathe in your blood and wash away your offence.

- I did what I must. As will you.

- Oh, but why stop there?! I could bring the whole of Alaitoc to your door and you could fill this shrine with a sea of blood and gore in his name!

- You will find no receptacle you can fill with your mirth or mockery here Harlequin.

- An interesting challenge, Exarch, but I do not come to perform for you. I bring you a gift, Kaelaeth of the Knights Azure.

- The offerings of Khaine are all that I seek.

- A bargain then Exarch. In exchange for your aid, I will give you the sight to see what you can no longer see; or rather I shall help the spirit of Isennar to see. His spirit
is old, one of the first to wear that armour, but his rage burns bright still, perhaps the brightest of you all. So brilliant is his anger, and so blind is he to what he once
was. Tell me Exarch, will the spirit of Isennar howl or wail at the news of his great grandson’s impending doom? She who thirsts will do neither; she will laugh as she
consumes his soul.

- You will both leave, now. And you would be wise not to return.

- Very well Exarch. Cegorach grows bored of this dance, but we will dance again soon.

- Another failure. Morai Heg refuses to weave a new thread for my brother.

- Perhaps not. But Cegorach can sew, too, and your brother would make fine vesture indeed. Fear not, Farseer, Kaelaeth and the Shrine of the Azure Knights will travel
with you to the Exodite World.

- Then you see what I cannot. Perhaps Kaelaeth and the others are right; maybe I am either incompetent or overconfident.

- I think either would be most amusing. But no, I can see no better than you, but Cegorach is most adept at unveiling what She Who Thirsts has hidden so well. It is so
much fun.

- The fate of my brother is not humorous.

- Really? Well then, maybe Cegorach laughs at another character in this play. When the performance begins we will see whose strings he pulls.

Konrad
Wargod

Re: And in the blue corner... (Introduce your army)

Post by Konrad » Fri May 06, 2016 5:09 am

And while the Panzees are posing and pouting and doing their nails, the Stunties hit 'em with a truck, shell 'em into elfbitz, crack a beer and call it a morning.

Next!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “NagoyaHammer 2016”