Biannual post about interest in Infinity

This forum is for the discussion of Infinity.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Biannual post about interest in Infinity

Post by Primarch » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:56 pm

Balloonacorn wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm
I have watched the videos and read the online rules. It seems ok but the number of different factions is quite overwhelming.
There are 9 factions in Infinity. Each faction has a handful of themed sub-groups called Sectorials that you can build around in the same way that every 40K codex has chapters/clans/orders/dynasties/cabals/etc.
Code One currently only has 4 factions, of which one is only a Sectorial in the full version of Infinity.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Re: Biannual post about interest in Infinity

Post by Grantholomeu » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:04 am

I decided to wait on Infinity, because apparently their 4th edition rules are coming out sometime this summer.

CodeOne only has a very limited number of models right now. You can basically only buy the starter set of each faction.
But the full game has a lot more cool minis that I'd like to toy with.
Assuming some of the specifics will change in 4e from CodeOne, regarding what models you can use or what equipment they can take, I thought it'd be better to wait and see what 4e holds, and then if it's cool, buy in with some miniatures, rather than buy a starter set for CodeOne and potentially not get any new CodeOne products and not like 4e.
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems, and that's a big mistake."

Return to “Infinity”