Grant's Groovy Geeky Gallery

This forum is for you to show off your finished minis.
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Grant's Groovy Geeky Gallery

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:25 am

Excellent colour choices in both minis. I especially like how the yellow of the gob contrasts with the blue of the trollhead he’s standing on. Job’s a good un, I say 👍🏻
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Post by Grantholomeu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:09 am

Thanks guys :D
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems, and that's a big mistake."

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Post by Grantholomeu » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:01 am

Behemot by PedroFernandezWorks

"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems, and that's a big mistake."

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Post by Grantholomeu » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:17 am

- Last month I took to a small project of basing all of these, and I was really happy with how the bases came out.
- Ulix, Penelope, and Old Major were painted a long time ago and just rebased.
- Within the last month, I re-painted my wild boars because it was bothering me that their color didn't match the color on their cards :lol:
- I also painted the piglets, squealers, and Sow. They were not too complicated and I chose to do those first because I was able to get them done before last game day.
- And just today I finished my war pigs. I'm really happy with how the vibrant green on the gremlins came out. They're a little sketchy (as in, they look like sketches) but they really pop in person which I like for when they're going to be on the game table.
It's been nice to slap some paint around and not be super picky. On bigger display pieces I want to be pickier, but on pigs and gremlins I can churn through them.
Here's to hoping I can finish the rest of my gremlins in the next 5 days, aka before the December game day!

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Post by Grantholomeu » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:33 pm

I just finished these last night before the game day so here's the post :D
Also I think my camera might have gone a little crazy with the light exposure on the 1st one, but I'm not picky enough to go take more photos.

Grantholomeu
Veteran

Post by Grantholomeu » Wed May 18, 2022 5:02 am

Morgana Le Fay

Return to “The Gallery”