Jujjiz stink!

This section is for the discussion of Judge Dredd
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Jujjiz stink!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Hey You! Yeah you, Judgey-boy! Yeah, i see you there, all struttin' about like you own the block. You got ya fancy guns an' ya big ol' shiny shoulder pads, but you ain't all dat. We done seen a hundred mamma's boys just like you before. An' where are they now? Well, if'n they're smart they're back at judgey school, learnin' who not ta mess with. if'n they ain't smart? well...we got us some nice earings made a dumb judges' badges. what's that you doin' there, darlin? Yeah - I see you tryin' ta call for backup. you must be one a the smart ones round here. you know you cant take us by yoself, so you callin' ya li'l friends? Bring it on, boy! We're the new law in town! We're movin' in and takin' over. You gotta problem wi dat? Huh?

Come git some... :twisted:

Exhibit A: Gladys. Arrest record: 173 counts of aggravated assault (once with a teacup), 219 counts verbal abuse of judge (see file 19432:FUJ for examples). Case file notes: Always angry.

Exibit B: Snipes. Arrest record: none. Positivel IDs: none. Case file notes: ellusive.

Exhibit C: Pinky. Arrest record: 1 count of fashion abuse. Case file notes: Genki!

Exhibit D: May-Beth. Arrest record: 3 counts of assault (gave 3 passing small boys a clip round the ear for use of bad language). Case file notes: Very protective of younger gang members.

Exhibit E: Twiglet. Arrest record: 112 counts of vandalism, 17 counts of verbal abuse of officers, 2 counts of being a pain in the arse. Suspected of many more crimes, but is a master of disappearing like snow off a dyke. Case file notes: Antisocial tendencies.

Exhibit F: Mandy. Arrest record: 2 counts of theft. 1 count of vandalism. Case file notes: Always baffled. By everything.

Exhibit G: Raven. Arrest record: 1 count of murder. Case notes: Raven was serving a life sentence in an iso-cube when she was busted out by the surviving members of her gang. Now on the run, she is considered extremely dangerous and judges are, of course, authorised (and encouraged) to shoot on sight.

*note from me* This is all just for fun. And dont point out the discrepancy in the height chart on the mug shots :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Lovejoy
Legend

Re: Jujjiz stink!

Post by Lovejoy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Some of those hairstyles exceed acceptable regulation height, citizen. Rest assured, the Mega City Justice Department brooks no transgression of follicular by-law, and will have the Iso Cubes in Sector House 13 ready and waiting for you unless you desist. You have been warned.

(The photos look great by the way! Although I can't find the link at the moment, a Dredd player online made some nice mini comic style battle reports..something easily done with an ipad app).
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Wicked, man. I love the fluff you wrote up. I'm sure Lovejoy and his pack of judges are going to enjoy booking these hooligans, or do I have that all backwards?
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:33 am

@Job: You have that right, citizen! I will be sending Tek Judge Carruthers and his team of off-the-books Mechanismo Justice Droids to deal with these perps. They have been refined, so that they now only malfunction 10% of the time - in which unlikely circumstance, they may initiate termination protocols on the nearest bystander. Perfectly acceptable margin.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:12 am

Justice for believers and love can keep the faith.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:40 am

Let me know if the Mecha-Judges leave anything left for Steele and Harker. Perps are talking a pile of trash. Should be plenty left over for me to sweep up.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Konrad wrote:Let me know if the Mecha-Judges leave anything left for Steele and Harker. Perps are talking a pile of trash. Should be plenty left over for me to sweep up.
Regretably, there are indeed some dregs for Judges Steele and Harker to clean up..Perps were very uncooperative. Over two tense altercations they sent a good Judge to the recycler and four others to the med center. I should add that 4 valuable Mechanismo units were consigned to the scrap yard. Although we processed an impressive number ourselves (cuffs, cripplings, body bags), we couldn't stem the tide of lawless filth.
Look forward to meeting these creeps again and discussing matters further.

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:28 pm

I had a couple of images from the recent game and made a rubbish comic! You will probably have to click on it and resize it if interested in seeing it.

Okay, it doesn't flow perfectly, the photos aren't great, and the following is sort of, but not really what happened. Also, apologies to Ashmie as I don't have any pics of the other Judges or other dramatic events.. but! it makes clear that possibilities abound. I would like to use this little app in future (halftone 2 it's called) for other battle reports.

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:05 pm

Awesome!
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:29 pm

:D

Aces
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Judge Dredd”