Special Offers

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Ichibanpainting
Rookie

Re: Special Offers

Post by Ichibanpainting » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Primarch wrote:Sorry, just skimmed it quickly and totally missed that.

My bad.
Na.. No worries mate! Just trying to spread the love!
Most of my clients are from Europe and in America so I can't pay Japanese price for Gw no way in hell! So that's why I deal with my suplier!
Anyway since its a sensitive matter with the GW embargo just PM for more info.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Heresy minis always do great stuff, but this email actually made me laugh so hard I started to tear up :lol:
Heresy Andy wrote:
To celebrate the continuing blood-soaked, tyrannic oppression of Her Ever-Living Maj, all UK citizens are being forced to gaze upon her diamond-encrusted jubblies and despair, for four days of cruel celebration starting this Saturday!

OK, I freely admit that I may have deliberately misunderstood exactly what this event is, as I'm not really that interested in the whole Royals thing - I've got a lot of work to be getting on with - but regardless, there's definitely a four day non-work period coming up in the UK which presumably is punishable by death by hanging for high treason should one feign wilful disinterest in the mind-bogglingly long rule of one old lady over an entire country full of literally dozens more of them.

To therefore pretend to blissfully celebrate the continuing reign of our Royal Overlords, and to compensate for the fact that no orders are going to be able to be sent out until the Wednesday (or possibly Thursday as Craig has an appointment to meet a caterer for his wedding [It's in 2013! Ages to go yet, what's the point in bothering with caterers so soon, I had some cold sausage rolls and stale ham sandwiches at mine, nobody cared] ) here is a voucher for 10% off all miniatures this weekend!

The voucher is valid from 12.01am on Saturday 2nd July until 12.00.01am Wednesday 6th July, ie Saturday to Tuesday, i.e. It expires automatically at midnight Tuesday, UK time!

To use the voucher, simply place an order and during the checkout process enter the code DIAMONDJUBBLIES into the little box on the shopping cart and it will knock 10% off the cost of any miniatures you have added to the cart (not tools or putty, sorry).

Here's to another 60 years of the Queen's eternal reign of polite entitlement (and of her pulling faces like someone cracked open a packet of bumcakes under her nose)!

All Hail her Maj!
He sent another email just to confirm it was actually June, not July, for the special offer.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Those nice folks at Maelstrom are having another special sale and this time it is specifically for gamers in Japan (ok, and Australia, New Zealand and a few othe places too).
Hi there,

Here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) we've missed our Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, American and other rest of the world customers since Games Workshop restricted our sales of their products to the EU only; but Maelstrom Games haven't forgotten about you all, and we'd like to remind you that it's not as small a world as all that and that we don't just sell Games Workshop products. There's a whole industry of wargaming that isn't Warhammer, or 40K, nor indeed should you just buy Citadel paints: and thus, we've decided to offer you 20% off the UK recommended retail price for pretty much everything on our website (apart from GW, of course) from now until the 18th of June! How awesome is that!

YOUR 20% SMALL WORLD VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 20% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 18th of June at midnight (GMT), and you really do have some superb miniatures to spend your hard-earned on!

The voucher will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Flames of War items
- not on any Gale Force Nine items
- not on any Kingdom Death items
- not on any Studio McVey items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- not on any Games Workshop items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

IMPORTANT: You must note, too, that this voucher will ONLY work for those customers with DELIVERY addresses within AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, THAILAND and the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: SMALL-WORLD
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:01 pm

oooh. int'restin...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

me_in_japan wrote:oooh. int'restin...
Yeah. I can hear the Khador Colossal calling.....
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Just got me another fleet for Uncharted Seas :)
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi there,

Wowser! It's summer here at Maelstrom Games (http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk) and for no other reason than that we're giving you all 16% off the UK recommended retail price for pretty much everything on our website from now until the 2nd of July!

YOUR 16% SUMMER 2012 VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 16% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 2nd of July at midnight (GMT), and you really do have some superb miniatures to spend your hard-earned on - including some of the superb new stuff we've brought in!

It's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past couple of years - including our latest ranges, Red Box Games, Titan-Forge and Legacy Miniatures' Confrontation - since our expansion as well as all your old favourites! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Ax Faction items
- not on any Flames of War items
- not on any Gale Force Nine items
- not on any Infamy Miniatures items
- not on any Kingdom Death items
- not on any Studio McVey items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

The voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: SUMMER-2012

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:35 pm

More offers from maelstrom (quick! Buy our crap that we don't want anymore!) Very limited range k stuff, but hey 40% off ain't to be sniffed at. Personally I got Jaybee (smog 1888) and a honking great daemon from sphere wars. Probly both sit in the to-do pile forever, but hey! 40% off! Bargain! :D

Yeah, yeah - I have issues... :?
Hi there,

With Maelstrom Games' (http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk) warehouse move shortly ahead of us, we are making some tough decisions on certain ranges in order to guarantee the move will occur as smoothly as possible. To that end, we've deleted some ranges and are giving you a frankly whopping 40% off UK RRP for all remaining stock, from now until Monday!

THE WAREHOUSE IS MOVING!
The Maelstrom Games warehouse, which has been crammed to the rafters for a good long while now, is moving from the Eye of the Storm to a new location a couple of miles away in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. This means we can work more effectively, expand our operation to bring in lots of the superb ranges out there that we don't already stock and, of course, future-proof existing ranges, which seem to grow exponentially every week. The Eye of the Storm, of course, will still retain our amazing shop, gaming hall and bar/restaurant, and you'll still be able to collect in store (either the venue or the new warehouse) should you wish!

The move will occur at some point in September (again, barring unforeseen mishaps) but, to ensure we can execute the move over a weekend and minimise disruption to our customers as much as possible, we're trying to ensure the excess stock we hold on certain ranges is greatly reduced. That means we won't have to take as much to the new warehouse and thus perform the move much quicker!

To that end, we're offering you a stupendous 40% off UK RRP on any stock we hold of the following deleted ranges until Monday, 17th of September 2012 at midnight (GMT)!

- Carnevale
- Dom's Decals
- Nemesis
- Red Box Games
- SphereWars
- Smart Max, including Smog: 1888 and Mauser Earth
- Tale of War
YOUR WAREHOUSE MOVE VOUCHER
----------------------------------------------------------
The voucher will work on all the items from the ranges mentioned previously in our webstore that are IN STOCK ONLY.

Your voucher code is: GOING-GONE

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

YellowStreak
Legend

Post by YellowStreak » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Got this in email today: Games have free international shipping Until the 25th for orders over £20
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=6e6 ... a7698a5c32
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Maelstrom are still on the move, and are gagging to get rid of their stock. Enter the code: FINAL-STOCK-SALE in the redeem voucher box at the checkout. Current offer stands at:

35% off Battlefront
60% off Gamezone, Micro Arts Studio, Scibor, MTG
75% off Templar's Forge
50% off everything else.

Things to note:

1) This ONLY APPLIES TO STUFF THEY HAVE IN STOCK. This sale has been on for a while now, so don't be expecting no space marines or shit. You have to dig a bit and look at alternative ranges. However, if you do you can get a hell of a deal. You know that giant big kick-ass Chimera they do? usually 80 quid. Currently 40. That's a hefty saving for someone who wants a chimera.

2) You still need to spend 20 quid to get free international shipping.

3) Ranges worth looking at:

Banebeasts/Banelords/Darklands. - lots of nice monsters, all at 50% off. Elves are good, too. Irritating lack of images, though. The minis are made by Mierce minis now, so check their site (which is also occasionally lacking in pics. Google is your friend.)
Templar's Forge - templates and stuff. I got a set of cloud markers for Warmahordes for 2.50. Pretty sweet, actually :D A canny store owner could order about 20 sets and sell them on for 500 yen each. Anybody got Ikeda's number?
They have a smattering of Warmahordes/Malifaux stuff, but it'll very much depend on your faction of choice.

Maelstrom cop some flak for their delays in shipping times, but the stuff I ordered was posted within 3 days (because hey, its all in stock and they want rid of it.)

Basically, it's a bit like a garage sale - there's a fair bit of tat, but if youre prepared to dig there's a few really nice offers in there. Happy hunting! :D

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”