Positive Feedback

Have some models to sell or bits to trade? Do you need that 1 tiny piece to finish your conversion? Please post here.
Danguinius
Veteran

Re: Positive Feedback

Post by Danguinius » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:30 am

I completed a trade with Mike the Pike. He was very patient, despite my lollygagging for like a month. This is man you can depend on. Please trade with him. I officially vouch for him.

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Post by Mike the Pike » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:11 am

I can also vouch for the 'Big American' a.k.a. Danguinius despite his lollygagging ;)
Seriously, sorted things quickly and smoothly.
Morituri nolumus mori!

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:27 am

A beautiful model came in the mail today from Danguinius. The mailing and delivery was very quick and he arranged delivery to my convenience. He threw in some bitz , nicely done objective markers, foam and a carry case. Oh and the real icing on the cake is the 'The Man of Hiroshima' and 'Primarch of the Tall Angels' is a fantastic painter and modeler! A big vouch for him from me. Thank you!
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:13 am

I`m glad you like it Job...that is one of my best painted models. I busted my ass painting that thing. Anyway, I hope it trounces lots of forces of the false emperor for you. And everyone, please feel free to complete deals with Job. I officially vouch for him.

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:52 am

I completed a deal with The Wiz. I can vouch for him.

Danguinius

Return to “Trading”